Recent technology development progress:
- Solved the problems met by YB browser users and restored node data with blockchain browser successfully;
- Many new functions were submitted through R & D network test SN, including optimizing heavy consumption on mongo resource and 8082 port control access IP and running regular use cases;
- Checked some problems like indexdb download timeout and storage server traffic reporting, docker environment simulation fragment upload error and repair;
- Basically completed data consistency repair coding; modified and debugged data consistency until test results basically meet expectations;
- Debugged code functions modified through test process recently (mainly including single-client multi-user functions and SN-end compatible code);
- Tested the latest version of SN on R&D network; manually triggered periodic cost calculation of master node; sent a review report and sharding verification of R&D network miner;
- Modified bugs caused inconsistency of mining pool quotas between the chain and the database, and synchronized mortgage and quota related data on the chain and the database;
- Completed the development of compatible function related to multi-user upload / download files and the development of multi-user registration and account related authentication functions;
Commercial Application and Eco System Construction
1. On April 1, 2020, YottaChain Enterprise Cloud Disk launched a total internal space of 1,000,000G, sending an invitation for closed beta test for 5000 trial accounts, which attracted more than 1,000 partners to sign up on the first day. At present, internal testing is being carried out as per established plan.
2. On April 1, 2020, Yaota Ecological Fund officially unveiled “Yaota Cloud” storage product that poised as a new competitor of Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud, aiming to gain a foothold in centralized storage market.
3. On April 2, 2020, Mr. Shi Chonggang, member of the Standing Committee of Qijiang District Committee of Chongqing, also the executive deputy district chief, led a delegation to have a business tour to Chengdu Yaota Ecological Base. YottaChain Vice President Zhang Fei accompanied their visit, during which they thoroughly discussed investment and development mode in Yaota Ecological Base. The engagement also touched upon the promotion methods of Yaota Digital Ecological Base, as well as how to bring cloud computing application into practice in Qijiang District.
4. On April 4, 2020, an investigation delegation led by Mr. Xi Wentian, chairman of YottaChain Supernode Committee and Mr. Li Zhibiao, secretary-general of YottaChain Ecological Community, paid a business visit to Yaota Ecological Base in Chengdu.
5. On April 6, 2020, ChinaScience StarChain Big Data Research Institute conducted an online training for all partners and customers who participated in the internal test, covering “Enterprise Cloud Disk” introduction, test account usage, function description, etc.
6. Following the single-day storage data volume exceeded 30 TB on April 1, YottaChain reached a new high on April 8, with its total storage space usage exceeding 860 TB, an accomplishment overtook Sia, a 6-year old blockchain storage project with 839 TB and made itself a global public storage chain with the largest storage capacity. Developed by well-known cryptography and storage scientist Alex Wang, YottaChain has achieved a steady increase in daily storage capacity from 1 TB to 10 TB, 20 TB or even 30 TB during the three months since its launch, demonstrating commercial value delivered by blockchain technology.
7. On April 8, 2020, Mr. Guo Jun, Director of Infrastructure and Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Management, Network Development Department, China Telecom Sichuan Branch; Mr. Liu Xueqian, Deputy Manager of Sales and Cooperation Center of Yunjin Tianfu Business Department, and other delegations visited Chengdu Yaota Ecological Base, discussing rapid delivery of container data centers, joint efforts in areas such as 5G base station construction, and new infrastructure big data center construction.
8. On April 9, 2020, Mr. Liu Min, leader of China Mobile Chengdu Branch, and his party visited Chengdu Yaota Ecological Base, having friendly and in-depth exchanges on new ways to cooperate in blockchain big data construction. At the symposium, the two parties discussed modular container data center construction and how to apply blockchain big data based on China Mobile’s existing business.
9. On April 9, 2020, after the first draft review approval, researchers of ChinaScience StarChain Big Data Research Institute organized the second topic review for sub-project named “Distributed Storage System Based on Blockchain”, a part of national major project “Digital Economy New Infrastructure” developed by National Development and Reform Commission, which will be approved recently. Currently, the 2nd draft review is underway, and it is expected that the final draft will be submitted for approval during the last ten-day period of April.
Remarkable Achievements in Market Campaigns
1. On April 8th, Pekka Kelkka and Anita Kalergis, CEOs of YottaChain MENA team, were invited to attend a Zoom online meeting with Dubai Blockchain Center CEO Dr. Marwan, who introduced all global partners of Dubai Blockchain Center, during which YottaChain MENA is honored to be one of the first batch of “quality partners” in his introduction. Through this online conference, YottaChain MENA further expanded its influence in Dubai blockchain industry, and YottaChain data storage technology has been actively promoted in the Middle East and North Africa.
2. On April 8th, YottaChain launched a fan welfare activity “Win YTA through Question and Answer” in its community. As soon as the event was published, it attracted widespread attention in the community, and users actively participated in QA interaction. During the event, users further deepened their understanding of YottaChain commercial application, built confidence and strengthened community consensus.
3. The new version of YTA is expected to be launched in mid-April. At present, YTA user base has reached nearly 2 million, and it has become a large-scale community governance platform in blockchain industry. Later, it will continue to contribute to community’s ecological construction through a variety of gameplay and multiple reward mechanisms.
4. Recently, the column “Blockchain 100 Points” produced by Zhongguancun Big Data Industry Alliance has added YottaChain founder Alex Wang’s sharing in last 2 sessions: “Blockchain Commercialization kicked off, What are the advantages of China?” and “Development and Implementation of Blockchain Storage “ into first special issue published by the column.
5. Days ago, CSDN Enterprise 101 Open Class invited YottaChain founder Alex Wang as a guest speaker to share thematic knowledge and practical experience of blockchain storage public chain for developers and practitioners, in order to advance blockchain industry and equip Chinese IT technology talents. This open class will begin at 20 o’clock on the evening of April 30, with the title “YottaChain Technical Architecture”. CSDN Enterprise 101 open class will focus on more than ten technical fields such as AI, 5G, Internet of Things, cloud computing, big data, and blockchain, which will be divided into 6 topics: mathematical basis, programming basis, academic frontier, technology practice, job interview, technology commercialization and explained by well-known technical experts from enterprises.